Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Post Midterm Pt. 2

So for the midterm, I decided on doing a group paper with Milkias and Michael. Just like with my subject group, I opened up a word  document and shared it with them and that was where the whole paper would be put together. Also it was a way we could look at each others work and get  a feel for each others sections we were working on. We basically split the work and focused on our own section of the paper mine was on both Health Care and the Affordable Care Act, which seemed easy for me because I focused on those when I did research on the class. In my opinion it went started off good, but we did hit a little bump in the road with communication issues. After we sorted out that whole issue with communicating with each others, we got back on track and finished the paper early Sunday morning. Then we edited the paper up until it was time for class. All in all this was another learning experience to take from. Though there was some issuses with communicating with each other, it got sorted out and toegther we produce one of the best papers I have been a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment